Monday, October 8, 2007

Thank you, but no thanks

So. Here's a story. Amanda (helping with English here for 1 year) and I decided to go to lunch today...yes, by ourselves. Ordering consisted of looking at the pictures and pointing to what looked best. It seemed harmless, until I saw this:



and this..........



AND.......



Yes, some sort of disgusting little squid type of things made it onto my plate.....and quickly off!
It truly looked as if they could have squirmed off my plate by themselves without me helping them! I have tried many things while I have been here, but I draw the line at things that look as if they could still move and should still be alive!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AUGHHHH that scared me!!!
Your brave :)

Lori Joy said...

yeah it scared me too!!! I didn't try it though...no way!

Anonymous said...

*gags*
thats just sick.