Sunday, September 30, 2007

Rainbows!

God is so good to remind us of His promises!




Deuteronomy 31:8 "The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."




Since I have been here I have continued to see rainbows. Naturally, as they are supposed to do, these rainbows take me back and remind me of God's many promises to us. The promise that I continue to hear is that God is with me. I am not alone. He has brought me here, and He has a wonderful plan. I must trust Him.



A rainbow is such a beautiful and unexplainable mystery, just like God's plan for our lives. We don't know what He has planned for our lives, but when we trust His promises, it is beautiful!


2 comments:

return home gnome said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures Lori! I especially like the last one... :)

Anonymous said...

lori those are beautiful pictures!!!

Katy almost Myers