Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Views of the Other Side of the World!

Ok. So definitly a lot has happened. Getting settled in and set up has been kinda jumbled around, but things should settle down soon and hopefully be a bit more structured. On a walk to the Arts University I took a few pictures of some incredible views!


This is a view of Taipei city:




And this is a view of Danshui (Christ College is located in Danshui county, so this is closer to where I am)
Everywhere you go you can see mountains. On this particular day is was quite cloudy and the mountains on the left there was a rainbow! Very cool! Some of the views you get here are just awesome, including the crowdedness of the cities!

I am really learning to embrace the culture, enjoy the differences, and to learn as much as I can. It truly does (as many of you have told me) make the whole experience so much greater when you learn to appreciate and enjoy the differences!

One side note - I will probably be getting some great exercise because there is so much walking done here and a lot of it is huge hills! :D