Sunday, February 3, 2008

A Phase...a Change....Life!?

With so many things changing, I thought I might as well change my blog too.
I have been home for several weeks now. It has been such a joy to be home again, with the family, friends, church. Very refreshing. It is also great to spend time with my sister, Katy, before she gets married this summer! I am grateful for this time.

As much as I am enjoying this time of 'rest' for now, I am doing much praying about plan for the future and where/how God may be leading me. With many options and opportunities, things can get confusing and even frustrating. However, God is teaching me to take it one day at a time, and wait on His timing. In the midst of this He is teaching me and giving me opportunities to serve and to learn. I believe those are the two biggest things He has for me right now.

So as changes come in what I am doing in life, they are also coming in my heart and who I am in Christ as I draw closer to His heart. I look forward as God continues to guides me in the next phase of life. Where it is headed...only He knows!

No comments: